All CS2 Console Commands: Complete List 
Counter-strike has been popular for more than 20 years. Players worldwide value its unique gameplay and the possibility to compete in exciting online and offline battles. The gaming process is full of essential aspects known for the most experienced players. CS2 is a top-ranked game, available on Steam. Its primary goal is to reach the highest skill group and become an expert. Therefore, a lot of skill training should be provided to look competitive among more than 20 million players. Which CS2 console commands allow the server’s proper maintenance and help to set its essential options?
For What Do Players Use Commands at CS2 server?
The CS2 players use the community maps for different purposes. The most regular are training skills and game understanding and having fun with a custom lobby. The server for individual playing can be created at the available matchmaking maps or their specific variations. The most popular competitive maps are Dust II, Inferno, Mirage, Nuke, Overpass, etc.
Also, players can download custom community maps from the steam market to play on them. They include unique in-game interactives, even connected with the other gaming modes. Most community maps are related to the Valve custom game structure. However, to play on them with friends and set suitable options, specific CS2 console commands are required.
They help to deal with the following common issues:
- Maintenance of bots, their presence or absence at the server.
- Installment of mouse sensitivity parameters.
- Giving weapons to the players and installing its position.
- Choosing the suitable size and type of the aim.
- Interface commands determine the availability of specific game elements on the screen.
- Chat and ping CS2 commands.
- General server options and graphical maintenance.
- Cheats and their customization.
For sure, before installing each of the listed details, the console should be added. You need to choose “Parameters” by clicking the CS2 icon at the Steam library and clicking “Launch parameters”. There you will find the bar – add “-console” to it. After that, you will get the console after pressing the key, so set your general gaming options into the CS2 command-line.
The Most Popular Commands for CS2 Server
Each of CS2 console commands start with a unique beginning, separated from the main text by an underscore. There are many commands, so we outlined only the most relevant.
They are used to maintain the server options and see the leading indicators of the proper network at the server. The most popular of network commands are the following:
- net_graph 1 – adds the table with the information about the network connection.
- net_graphshowlatency 1 – shows ping and other network parameters.
- net_graphmsecs 350 – to change the block’s update speed.
- net_maxroutable – shows the maximum fragmentation in bytes.
- net_graphshowinterp – adds the interpolation bar to the interface.
All of the listed options help to understand which server parameters work properly and determine which of them to change.
General Commands to Maintain the CS2 server
These commands allow setting the necessary parameters for a suitable gaming process. The commands are the following:
- mp_warmuptime 1000 – the time to play without starting the round count.
- mp_freezetime 0 – remove the freeze time at the beginning of the match.
- mp_warmup_end – the command to finish the warmup.
- mp_roundtime 20 – setting up the time for rounds.
- mp_maxrounds 20 – setting up the number of rounds.
- bot_add_ct (t) – adding bots to one of the teams.
- bot_kick – removing all bots from the server.
- mp_buy_anywhere 1 – allows players to buy weapons throughout the map.
- mp_restartgame 1 – to restart the server.
Use these essential options to have fun with friends and maintain the server properly.
These commands for CS2 server set the necessary parameters for convenient sensitivity of the playing device:
- sensitivity 1.5 – choose a suitable number for the sensitivity.
- m_pitch 0.022 – determines the mouse inversion.
- m_customaccel_scale 0.1 – settlement of the acceleration indicator.
- m_mouseaccel1 0 – accelerates the mouse twice.
- m_side 0.3 – to regulate the movement sensitivity.
Adding these parameters to your server helps maintain the movement of your hero and avoid inconveniences at aim and shooting. We also have a comprehensive guide on a mouse sensitivity
They allow you to get the necessary weapon instantly. The commands are similar, and only the last words differ in them:
- give weapon_p250.
- give weapon_nova.
- give weapon_awp.
- give weapon_hegrenade.
- give weapon_ak47.
To get the equipment, you need to type “give item”. For instance, “give item_vesthelm” to get the helmet and the cevlar.
Commands for CS2 Server to Reduce Ping
These ping CS2 commands help maintain a proper connection for proper playing. The most necessary are the following:
- rate 30 500 – the traffic in bytes per second.
- cl_updaterate 70 – the number of requests to update the server from your PC.
- cl_cmdrate 70 – requests from the server to the PC.
- cl_interp_ratio 1 – the number of intervals between the game interpolations.
For sure, these commands are used for fun and don’t help to train the skill correctly. To maintain the most common cheat options, you need to do the following:
- sv_cheats 1 – turns on the cheat function.
- god – the player is immortal and can’t be hurt.
- drawothermodels 2 – allows you to look through the walls and see other players’ textures.
- noclip – allows flying throughout the map.
If you want to know more about CS2 cheats and how to use them, check our guide
Mastering the CS2 Console Commands
In the world of CS2, knowledge is power, and understanding the console commands empowers you to take control of your gaming experience. This comprehensive list provides you with the tools to fine-tune and customize every aspect of your gameplay. Whether you’re a seasoned player or just getting started, these commands offer a new level of flexibility and personalization. So, dive into the realm of CS2 with confidence, equipped with the command knowledge to enhance your gaming journey.
Enabling cheats in CS2 often involves enabling the developer console in the game settings. The command “sv_cheats 1” enables the cheat function.
Yes, the console does work in CS2. You can activate the developer console in the game settings, and from there, you can use it to input various commands for customization, troubleshooting, or other functions.
Within Steam, click on the Steam menu located at the top left. Proceed to navigate to “Settings.” Once in the settings, select “In-Game” and then choose “In-game FPS counter.” You can position it in one of the screen corners, and it will display your FPS in all games, including CS2.