Improved performance in CS2
Just recently Valve released an update for the beta version of Counter-Strike 2 with a lot of bug fixes. For example, the low health indication has been changed.
The full list of changes:
- Fixed various bugs on the Anubis map.
- Fixed bugs related to Molotov cocktail and incendiary grenade.
- Fixed ladders that prevented bullet penetration.
- Fixed USP-S not having a description in the purchase menu.
- Corrected the low health level indication.
- Made various bug fixes related to animations.
- Made various performance improvements.
When Valve announced the game in the spring, they said it would be released in the summer of 2023. However, the deadline was delayed, and in the patch dated September 1, there was again the usual distribution of invites.