Are There Crooks In CS:GO And What Is Their Danger?
CS:GO has acquired it’s high popularity and is considered the most popular shooter nowadays. More than 20 million players worldwide spend time in the famous game, and somebody manages even to make money with it. The possibility to start an esports career attracts the younger generation. It forces them to improve their skill and game experience.
However, each community has its negative side. The crooks in CS:GO work according to different schemes to profit and deceive the players. Let’s understand: How do the robbers work, and can this and the other aspects be dangerous for the young CS:GO fans?
Crooks In CS:GO
Crooks have always been a severe problem for the community of the game. They invented new algorithms of scamming to get the user’s account and to stay unnoticed. They usually deceive players for the following:
- Inventories with many expensive skins fall under the crook’s attention. They contact the inexperienced players aiming at receiving the trade offer.
- Accounts of the players become a jackpot for the crooks. The booty of the skins is supplemented with the games and other things in the player’s Steam profile.
- Crooks look for the real money acquired after the fraudulent exchange. They show the screenshots of non-existent skins or the scamming websites, which the players usually desire, to deceive them.
These are only a few methods of scamming. Even professional teams can be deceived. A new type of esports crooks is giving the sportsmen non-existent access to the live streaming of their match (the live video without a time delay). What are the ways to get rid of crooks and ensure your accounts are safe?
Ways To Get Rid Of Crooks
There are several tips, which helps you not to succumb to the provocations of the scammers:
- Authorize your account only at reliable websites. It would help if you also learned all of the authorization conditions.
- Don’t tell your login and password to anybody. High reliability and strong password is always required.
- Use Steam guard to improve the Steam’s logging in safety.
- Check up all the trade offers sent to you (look if there are any of your things in your offer’s icon).
Follow these rules, and the possibility of being scammed is minimized.
Is CSGO a violent game?
The general concept of the game has always built inconsistencies around the game. Many aspects are usually considered abnormal to the younger generation and cause gaming organizations to set the age restrictions for playing it. The following elements are used to establish the age rating of CS:GO:
- Availability of violence.
- Information, which justifies cruelty and terrorism.
- Content may encourage children to commit crime or even severe harm to their health.
- Presence of firearms, which is shown in the application.
- Performing intense and bloody scenes.
- Availability of in-game purchases.
- High possibility of being crooked for money or an account.
As we see, the availiability of terrorism and violence aspects is essential to set up the age restrictions of the game.
Is CSGO OK For a 13-Year-Old?
Different worldwide organizations install the specific age rating for the game and make it due to the listed parameters. The CS:GO age ratings are the following:
- ESRB installed an M(Mature) rating for CS:GO, which means that the game isn’t suitable for children younger than 17.
- ACB doubts that the CS:GO rating is M15+. Several reports asked for it’s increase to M18+ because of the availability of gambling elements in the game. However, all the claims were rejected.
- PEGI set up the 18+ rating for the game because of the violence and terrorism elements.
- RARS says that only children over 18 years old can play CS:GO. If they are younger, the parents should permit their passion.
- USK also set up the 18+ rating because of the violence and terrorism elements.
Due to the listed age rating, it is objective that CS:GO is not suitable for a 13-year-old. However, more community players are younger than 18 and don’t follow these specific restrictions.
Is CS:GO Harmful?
For sure, it depends on the player’s general condition and his enthusiasm to play the game. The negative impact can manifest with the addiction and other severe harmful symptoms. The most objective indicators of the game’s bad influence are the following:
- The addiction appears, which comes out with hours spent playing the game without any objective profit. The addicted player may have social and family conflicts, uncontrolled aggression, and craving uncontrolled playing of the game.
- If abnormal time is spent for CS:GO, serious harm to psychological health appears, manifesting with violence, aggression, and distorted perception of the world.
- The vision may become worse after hours spent playing the game.
To get rid of possible harmful symptoms, you should control time spent on playing. No more than 1 hour a day can be dedicated to CS:GO, and the parents should supervise their children’s enthusiasm.
What Is The Danger Zone In CS:GO?
It is a new mode similar to the royale battle regime. The 16 players is a maximum of solo mode, and 18 players can be on the map in the case of duo mode. The players can choose the place where to start their battle. Then they are forced to fight according to the regular narrowing of the player zone. The players can pick up the weapons, ammunition, and medications.
How To Get The Desired Skins?
The online CS:GO roulettes grow because boring in-game openings tire the players. Skin.Club is a new roulette created with fair algorithms. It has equal rules for each player and high chances to get the drop of rare items. More than 2 million players worldwide have already attended the game and started opening a great collection of custom cases.
To Sum Up
Overall, the scammers in CS:GO were always trying to get their excessive profit from the players with different algorithms. To avoid possible scamming, the players should keep the account’s data safe and follow its protection tips. Safety depends on your wishes.
We recommend that you visit
|CS:GO Missions||CS:GO Battles|
|Upgrade skins||CS:GO event|