Provably Fair or PF is an algorithm used by Skin Club to prove that all results of randomness-seed-generation at our case opening site are equally arbitrary. You can be sure that there are no ways to overrun the systems and all users have the same possibility of getting an expensive item.
We are confident that we have one of the most transparent and honest PF systems on the market.
On Skin.club you can:
- Check the history of math seed generation and case prices. It makes it impossible to customize the hit probability for particular users.
- Check other users' hits and other players' game results, which means that other players' game outcomes couldn't have been falsified.
- Check the history of client and server seeds. Data can be verified anytime by anyone.
Here's a quick explanation of how the PF algorithm works on Skin.club:
- Complete transparency and fairness of the PF system are achieved through a special randomness-seed-generation algorithm.
- Provably Fair validation mechanism depends on Server seed, Client seed and Nonce. These parameters create Roll, which is used to define the result.
- You won't be able to see server seed at the moment of case opening or an upgrade, but you will be able to see it after the session. This is needed for the sake of safety.
- To check roll generation algorithm source code and verify Provably Fair functionality, follow this URL (the algorithm is based on this article).
If there are any questions or you want to learn more about the PF system — read our guide.